How Breezair Works
As water is evaporated, energy is lost from the air, reducing the temperature. Two temperatures are important when dealing with evaporative cooling systems.
Dry Bulb Temperature
- This is the temperature that we usually think of as air temperature, measured by a regular thermometer exposed to the air stream.
Wet Bulb Temperature
- This is the lowest temperature that can be reached by the evaporation of water only.
<p”>When considering water evaporating into air, the wet-bulb temperature, as compared to the air’s dry-bulb temperature, is a measure of the potential for evaporative cooling. The dry and wet bulb temperature can be used to calculate the relative humidity.
The term humidity describes how much water is already in the air; relative to the amount it is capable of holding. Air is saturated when it cannot hold any more water. Imagine it as a sponge, if the sponge held half as much water as it was capable of holding, it would be 50% saturated. In the case of air, we would describe the Relative Humidity as being 50%.
Energy is required to change water from liquid to vapour. This energy is obtained in an adiabatic process from the air itself. Air entering an evaporative air cooler gives up heat energy to evaporate water. During this process, the dry bulb temperature of the air passing through the cooler is lowered.
All Breezair units feature advanced technology and a range of clever design features that combine to achieve the highest cooling performance of any comparable air conditioner.
Why Breezair is unique ?
Breezair units feature advanced technology and a range of unique and clever design features that combine to achieve the highest cooling performance of any similar air conditioner.
Your building deserves the finest ducted evaporative air conditioning available in India. So it makes good sense to choose the revolutionary Breezair – the quietest and most efficient ducted evaporative air conditioning system.
Breezair evaporative air conditioner uses up to 90% less electricity than refrigerated units (including split systems and reverse cycle air conditioning) and up to 80% less electricity than conventional ducted air conditioning systems (without an inverter).
Install Breezair… it’s the name you can trust.
Advantages of Breezair
- Can be used in open Areas especially where Air-conditioners cannot be installed
- Very efficiently cools open and semi open areas
- 100% fresh Air
- Keeps the IAQ of the facility in top condition
- Temperature reduction by 10 to 15 degrees C depending upon ambient WBT
- Puts the facility under positive pressure, hence the infiltration of hot and dusty air is eliminated.
- Extremely low recurring cost in terms of power consumption and maintenance
- Guaranteed zero water carry over in the Airstream
- Long service life of over 25 years
- Breezair is a Green product. No CFCs, no emissions, very low carbon footprints, low power consuming, long service life makes it a very Environment Friendly proposition.
Application of Breezair
Breezair evaporative cooling is suitable for a large range of commercial and industrial applications, such as:
- Factories, shop floors and warehouses
- Automative Maintenance workshops
- Open Cafes
- Open Restaurants
- Commercial kitchens
- Shopping plazas
- Marriage halls
- Schools and colleges
- Any area where cooling is required, but an Air-conditioner cannot be installed.
In fact, Over quarter of a million commercial and industrial installations have been installed worldwide, and the number is continuously growing.